We need your help by 30 August 2019 to produce a Context Analysis for the ACT Women's Plan!
YWCA Canberra, Women’s Centre for Health Matters and ACTCOSS are working with the Office for Women to help develop the Second Action Plan 2020-2022 under the ACT Women’s Plan 2016-2026.
We have a short timeframe to produce a Context Analysis of the gender-responsiveness of policies, programs and services in the ACT Government and community under the five focus areas of the Second Action Plan:
- Health and wellbeing
- Gender equity and leadership in workplaces
- Appropriate and accessible services, programs and policies for women and girls from diverse backgrounds
- Safety, economic security and participation
- Housing and homelessness.
The Context Analysis must be based on existing research, consultations, submissions, information, data, advice to government/funders, gender analysis, etc on the five areas about:
- the efficacy and appropriateness of,
- the gendered impacts of,
- and possible approaches and responses to improve, expand or reform
ACT Government and community policies, programs and services for women and gender equality in the ACT; and
- gaps in gendered research, knowledge, services, programs and policies under the five focus areas.
Please provide us with any relevant information or data, and any perspectives you have on gaps, possible approaches and what needs to be in the Plan based on your knowledge and evidence.
Send your materials to [email protected] or contact Eliza Moloney, Policy Officer at 02 6202 7227 by Friday 30 August 2019.