Facilitated by Kate Seselja from The Hope Project
Join us for the screening of the Award winning documentary "Resilience: The Biology of Stress and the Science of Hope", followed by a resilience building seminar.
Through the documentary we will understand the impact of trauma and toxic stress on the biology of the body, and see the science behind change.
The workshop aims to have the following outcomes:
Understanding what Resilience is and its importance in the Community
- What is Proactive Resilience
- Growth Not Shame
Identifying and Developing Strategies for thinking Resiliently
- Understanding Thinking Traps
- Reframing Failure and Adversity
- Asking Better Questions
Identifying systems that hinder Resilience and techniques for Growth
- A Common Language - AWAKE
- Making stress work for you
Improving skills and lifting EQ
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence
- Building Sustainable Wellbeing
- Importance of Mindfulness
Morning Tea will be provided - and there is free parking on-site!