The ACT Human Rights Commission is providing free online training for the community about ACT discrimination law.
This webinar will draw on real-life situations to enhance your understanding.
Topics covered will include:
- All revised and modernised discrimination grounds such as accomodation status, employment status, and immigration status
- Developments in vilification law including coverage of disability and religious conviction
- How discrimination law includes sexual harrassment protection
- Other changes to ACT discrimination law
- How to use the Commission's complaint process
- Overview of the Commission's different roles.
This session will happen via a virtual platform. The virtual platform meeting details and information regarding how to join will be sent to registered participants via email before the event.
Please email [email protected] for more information.