[This event is at at capacity but you can join the waitlist. It was POSTPONED from 7 April 2020 - tentative date now 25 August 2020]
The ACT Human Rights Commission is providing free training for the community about ACT discrimination law.
This brand new interactive workshop will draw on real-life situations to enhance your understanding.
Topics covered will include:
- All revised and modernised discrimination grounds such as accomodation status, employment status, and immigration status;
- Developments in vilification law including coverage of disability and religious conviction;
- How discrimination law includes sexual harrassment protection;
- Other changes to ACT discrimination law;
- How to use the Commission's complaint process; and
- Overview of the Commission's different roles.
Morning Tea will be provided - and there is free parking on-site!
Please contact Ryan Joseph on 02 6202 7200 or email [email protected] for more information.