The Autumn 2018 journal offers perspectives on people-led outcomes and outcomes measurement.
- Editorial - By Samantha Quimby, Capability Manager, ACTCOSS
- Peer-led outcomes: Demonstrating the value of community-controlled organisations - By Philippa Moss, Executive Director, AIDS Action Council of the ACT
- Riding with the rogue driver: Why do we hand our lives to others when we know they’re going the wrong way? Can an outcomes-focused mindset depower the rogue driver? - By Craig Wallace, Policy Manager, ACTCOSS
- Community control of service delivery for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples - By Julie Tongs OAM, CEO, Winnunga Nimmityjah Aboriginal Health and Community Services
- Impact with purpose: What would this look like if it was easy? - By Kate Duck, ACTCOSS Associate Member
- People-led networks - By Ryan Joseph, Capability Officer, ACTCOSS