The Spring 2018 journal offers information and perspectives around housing affordability in Canberra.
- Editorial - By Susan Helyar, Director, ACTCOSS
- People who rent deserve homes - Joel Dignam, Director, Better Renting
- Housing must be accessible as well as affordable - Robert Altamore, Executive Officer, People With Disabilities ACT
- Housing insecurity – the lived experience of the LGBTIQ+ community - Megan Jackson, Secretary, Diversity ACT Community Services
- We are not there yet - Deb Pippen, Executive Officer,Tenants’ Union ACT Inc.
- Meeting the needs of sole-parent families headed by women through a gender responsive approach to housing - YWCA Canberra
- More than just a house – the role of support to have a home - Julie Evans, Manager, Quality and Reporting, Woden Community Service
- Cohousing Canberra - SEE-Change
- Changing the rules for renters - Alex White, UnionsACT
- Leading Social Change.