The Summer 2018-19 journal offers information and perspectives around community facility needs and the value of investing in meeting these needs as the city is renewed and grows.
- Editorial - By Susan Helyar, Director, ACTCOSS
- Accessible community facilities an important aspect of a liveable Canberra - By Robert Altamore, People With Disabilities ACT
- Repurposing for community: Lessons learnt at the Gordon Community Centre - By Debbi Fluke, Anglicare NSW South, NSW West and ACT
- Community facility or facilitating community? A look into the potential of the Woden Experiment - By Lauren Bradley, Woden Community Service
- Aboriginal self-determination, management & delivery of services in the ACT - By Julie Tongs OAM, Winnunga Nimmityjah Aboriginal Health and Community Services
- Community facilities, community engagement & democracy – a key part of a thriving democracy - By the Canberra Alliance for Participatory Democracy
- A place to meet: Canberra’s meeting places in an information age - By Craig Wallace, ACTCOSS
- Loneliness, connectedness & social infrastructure - By Susan Helyar, ACTCOSS
- Dementia cottage a welcome alternative to aged care homes - By Carers ACT
- New ACTCOSS Committee, annual report & strategic directions launch
- Symposium on children’s rights: Recap
- ACT Community Sector Awards recipients
- ACTCOSS learning & development calendar.