CCCSL is a not for profit EEO company, operating across four regions of South Eastern NSW, with its head office in Nowra. The capable, caring and inclusive team is made up of 25 FTE paid staff and over 250 volunteers who take pride in providing quality services. The Board of Directors are committed and forward focused towards further growth.
We deliver accessible and affordable Community Transport options and are poised to expand our business offerings.
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative leader who will be:
- Able to provide corporate administrative and financial oversight of CCCSL
- One who ensures the delivery of integrated community wellness and transport programs within a framework of respect, care and safety.
- An effective communicator, comfortable in being the public face of the organisation.
- Able to work collaboratively.
- A motivator who develops their team,
- A person able to work under pressure
- A strategic leader, able to think “outside the box”
The successful applicant will complete a Pre-existing Injury/Disease Declaration forms and be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical check.
Applications addressing the criteria should be sent to CEO Applications, Coast and Country Community Services Ltd, PO Box 672 Nowra, 2541, or to [email protected] by 5pm 18 June 2021.
For more information, see the position description with selection criteria below.
Telephone enquiries to the Board Chairman, Mr Bill Cameron 0419822473.