Permanent full time
37.5 hours per week | $57,435.50 pa
If you have the relevant tertiary qualifications in Children’s Services, strong management skills along with the ability to build and maintain robust relationships with children, families, school personnel and colleagues, Woden Community Service would love to hear from you!
• Coordinate the After School Care service
• Supervise and mentor staff
• Provide quality care by ensuring the program outcomes are in line with WCS values and expectations
To be considered for this position you will need to demonstrate the following:
• Early Childhood qualification (Diploma or higher) and experience with the National Quality Standard (NQS) and the learning frameworks – My Time, Our Place (MTOP) and the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
• Reliable and punctual
• Experience in staff supervision and performance support will be highly regarded
• Understand the importance of personal and professional boundaries, ethical behaviour and following policies and procedures
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, combined with a proactive and hands-on approach
• A current Working with Vulnerable People registration
• A current Senior First Aid Certificate, Anaphylaxis and Asthma training (HLTAID004)
How to apply
Please send your resume and 1 page detailing how your skills and experience match the Selection Criteria to [email protected] COB, 13 September 2019.
Note: applications that do not provide the requested documentation may not be considered. To be eligible for employment, you must have working rights in Australia and be willing to undertake background checks required for the position.
WCS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from people of all abilities and life experiences. We also encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.