The ACT Community Assistance and Support Program (CASP), provides community care supports for people under 65 years with a health condition and their carers.
The ACT CASP Peer Network is for representatives of CASP funded service providers, and related health and community services. It provides an opportunity for:
- Receiving information from relevant ACT Government directorates and providing feedback about program, policy and operational matters
- Collaborating to identify key issues affecting CASP and related sectors and developing strategies to address them
- Strengthen working relationship between CASP services and pontential referrers
- Identifying cross government service or policy issues for analysis and advocacy by ACTCOSS
- Information sharing, networking, and professional development
Email Network: Attendees of the general ACT CASP Peer Network are invited to subscribe to the Canberra Community Care Network to stay in touch via email.
ACTCOSS also facilitates a supporting email network for sharing information between CASP services, for CASP funded services only - ACT CASP Email Network.
Meetings: Bi-monthly meetings chaired by ACTCOSS.
Membership: General ACT CASP Peer Network meetings are open to representatives from CASP funded organisations and related health and community services.
Join: If you meet the membership criteria outlined above, you can subscribe to the Canberra Community Care Network. Your subscription request will be reviewed by the network moderator.